Rules & Regulations
- The medium of instruction is English which alone should be used at all times in the school.
- All the pupils must attend the school regularly and punctually and permission for leave must be obtained prior to the pupils absence from class.
- If a pupil is absent continuously for 15 days without previously obtaining leave, his/her name will be struck off the rolls and consequently will have to seek re admission.
- English will be spoken at all times at the school premises.
- Parents and guardians are requested to participate in the meetings arranged by the school authorities. The inability to participate in any such meetings should be informed in time, and should be recorded in the columns given at the back pages of the diary.
- The school uniform is compulsory on all working days at all school functions and annual day. Pupils are expected to come to the school neat and tidy. Boys should have their hair well trimmed and combed. Girls should have their hair well plaited and set with white bow. No flower or decorate ornaments should adorn the hair.
- Students should not bring any electronic gadgets to school. Usage of mobile phone by the students is not allowed in the school campus. The violation of this rule will lead to the dismissal of the student.